As a bondChristian, I’m called to accept Jesus not just as my Savior but also as my Lord. That’s easy for me to claim, but does my life reflect that? How have I dedicated my live?
The measurements are scary, and not in a good way.
[Click here to watch if you’re in RSS or email.]
- How much money do you make? What percentage of that goes directly back to serving God?
- There are 168 hours in each week. What percentage of your week goes directly back to serving God?
- What do you own? How much of that goes directly toward serving the Lord?
- How many friends to do you have? How many of those connections directly serving God?
(1) How can you change those percentages? How would your life have to change in order to move from, say, 10% to 60% or from 40% to 80%?
(2) Take it one at a time. Choose the one area that motivates you the most, the area where you can see the most immediate progress, and get started. More on the practical side soon.